Sign Up

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Dirty Excerpt from Mrs. Maitland's SAD Valentine


Her mouth enveloped the tip and she teased it with her tongue. He moaned again, and she moved her head down, taking him all the way to the back of her mouth. She pulled off his cock for a moment, “I forgot how good this tastes. It’s all over my mouth.” With a smile on her face, Judy dipped her head lower and licked his balls, eliciting a loud groan from her young lover. 
“Oh, my god,” was all he could manage to say. 
Her tongue continued up his shaft to the sensitive spot where it met the head. She collected some saliva and used it to flick her tongue back and forth on this spot with no friction. His hands went to her head, and she turned up the speed. 
As she fellated him, she thought about the absurdness of the situation. Here she was at age forty-eight, giving him head like she was a horny teenager. She hadn’t had a cock in her mouth since her husband died.
Her tongue did most of the work, licking around the head and down his shaft and back to tease the pre-cum out of his slit. When she took him all the way in again, she realized that his length was too much for her. Almost two inches of cock remained exposed. She took her fingers and wrapped them around the base of his cock.  She jerked, just a little bit, in time with the movements of her tongue. His hips bucked and his fingers twitched rhythmically in her hair. She could tell he was getting close, and she moaned on his cock to encourage him. 
Brad couldn’t manage rational thought. The best he could do was grunt. He wanted to warn Judy, and give her the opportunity to move, but it was too late. “Ung . . . Coming . . . Ung . . .”
Judy kept licking and jerking, and she braced herself to catch his cum. The base of his cock twitched against her fingers. She looked up at him, but his eyes were closed. 
When the first spurt hit the roof of her mouth, she was almost overcome with emotion. It had been so long since she’d been with a man, and the salty-sour taste of cum flooded her with memories and hope for the future all at the same time. She sucked every drop and swallowed before she sat up. Tears rolled from her eyes.
She crawled up next to Brad and put her head on the pillow. It was a long moment before Brad could do more than moan. He finally turned to look at Judy and saw her tears. 
“What? Did I gag you? I’m sorry . . .”
“No, sweetheart. I’m a little bit emotional. I haven’t done that in a long time,” she said. 
“I wanted to warn you, but I couldn’t talk. I’m sorry,” he said.
“Brad, stop saying that. It’s not about your cum. It’s about you. I’m so happy you’re here,” she said.
“I’m happy I’m here too. I’m even happier now that I’ve had the most amazing blowjob of my life. I would not have guessed that you would do that.”
“I was married for twenty-four years. Your generation didn’t invent the blowjob, you know. Robert was quite fond of oral sex, both giving and receiving. And yes. I swallow,” she added with a smile. 

Want to keep reading? 

On AllRomance: http://bit.ly/28OFg7F

Hope you liked it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment