Sign Up

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Review: Landscaper in Paradise

Landscaper in Paradise (The Landscaper Series, #4) I was looking forward to this one, and I was not disappointed!

Click here to read my post about the book release.


Landscaper in Paradise by Robin Stone
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I read this final installment with trepidation because I couldn't imagine what kind of ending would satisfy me after three super hot, romantic books. How could a story of polyamory end happily, with all parties satisfied? Robin Stone nailed it.

Just like the other books, this one is filled with scorching sex and deep feelings, but in this one, we finally see Eric opening up and expressing his feelings. It packed a punch.

The Landscaper is one of the best series of erotica I've read. And I'll probably reread it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment