Follow by Email

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Another Dirty Excerpt: Gay Greenhorn on the F/V Lost Agnes

Gay Greenhorn on the F/V Lost Agnes


 Of all the stories I've written, I'm pretty sure this one is my best. I wrote it for the 4th Friendly Anonymous Writing Challenge on Literotica's Author's Hangout.




The challenge was to write a story based on one of four songs. I chose Midnight Train to Georgia by Gladys Knight and the Pips. "LA was too much for the man." I don't know what steps my brain took, but within minutes, I knew that my story would be about a different "LA" altogether. The same lure of fortune as Los Angeles, and just as tough for a newbie to handle.

My LA is a crab boat. The Lost Agnes. Don't know where I came up with it, but it worked later on in the story. Just like the song, two people fall in love. One is comfortable with LA, the other fails miserably, forcing both lovers to choose the life they know or the one they love.

I flirted with the idea of a woman on a crab boat, but it would open a whole other can of worms, which Deadliest Catch was already tackling. Eliminating the woman was easy. All I had to do was write in a category I hadn't written before: Gay Male.

So I did it. And I won the contest. The prize was a virtual trophy, nothing more, but because the names of the authors were not revealed until the winner was revealed, the stories were judged by merit, rather than popularity of the author. It's my most satisfying contest win, and probably the best writing I've done so far.



And here's your dirty excerpt:


Greenhorn made the first move. He sat next to me on my bunk and put his hands in my hair. He slid them into my beard and pulled me toward him. I opened my mouth before his lips touched mine, and I slipped my arm around his shoulders. I ran my other palm along his stubble like I wanted to that first time we sat in this room talkin'. I smiled because it tickled, but kept kissin' him anyway.
"Okay," I whispered between kisses. "Maybe just a little kissin'."
He moaned into my mouth and dropped one hand into my lap. I gasped when I felt his hand wrap around my cock. I was wearing loose sweats to sleep in, and he got a good grip right from the start. After three or four pumps of his fist, I could feel the wet spot on my pants from the pre-cum. 
He slipped his hand into my pants, and I swore that I was gonna shoot right there when his smooth palm slid down the length of me. I moaned and adjusted my hips so that I could pull my sweats down around my ankles. His hand was as soft as it looked. Not calloused, like mine. 
Carson got to his knees in front of me. I wanted to stop him. I had to tell him it was a bad idea. That we'd both get thrown off the boat if anybody walked in and saw us. I couldn't make my mouth form the words in time though. His blue eyes looked up at me, and alls I could do was put my hands in his hair and hope the guys were still sittin' at the table in the bar, gettin' plastered and startin' a fight. He smiled around my cock and started to blow me.
At first, he just sucked, letting his head bob into my lap. I forgot how warm and wet a mouth felt on my cock. Then he licked up and down my shaft, over and over while he sucked me. I shuddered. I knew I wouldn't be able to hold out long.
Over a fuckin' year. It'd just been too long since the last time my dick was in somebody's mouth. 
He was a good cocksucker. Skilled for a young guy. He could take me all the way to the back of his mouth, and still stick out his tongue to lick my balls. His hands caressed my thighs and my ass cheeks while his tongue traced circles around the mushroom at the top. 
My hips bucked, and I mussed his hair up while I held onto his head. I pumped in time with his suction, and my balls tightened up. 
"Oh, my god, kid," I said, trying to be quiet. "I ain't gonna last much longer."
I was groanin' while I was talkin', and at that moment, I didn't give a fuck who knew. I needed to blow, and I was gonna do it right in the greenhorn's mouth.
"Oh, man. Here it comes. I'm gonna come!" I said that way too loud, but I couldn't help it. His mouth was so warm, and his tongue knew just how to pull the cum out of my dick. "Ung. Fuck. Ohmygod. Don't stop. Ohmygod."
I held onto his head until my dick stopped twitchin', and he’d sucked the last drop outta my nuts. I ruffled his hair again, and finally relaxed. I watched my cock slide out from between his lips.
"Oh, man. You are good at that," I said as I tried to get up to fix myself. "C'mon. Hurry. It's your turn. Get those pants down before they get back," I said, pullin' myself off the bunk. He was grinnin' like a fool as he got to his feet.
He slipped his pants down to his knees, and I smiled when I saw that he was uncut. I'd had a coupla guys before who were uncircumcised, and they were a treat. I loved to play with the foreskin, pullin' it with my lips and tickling the super-sensitive head underneath all that skin with my tongue. 
I knelt in front of him and took his cock in my hand. Like the rest of him, it was big. I took a second to look at his equipment. He was long enough to have a couple inches stickin' out from my fist and thick enough that my fingers just barely met around him. Veins lined his shaft, and the dark-red helmet that poked out from his foreskin made my mouth water. His pubes were a tangled mess all around his cock and coverin' his balls and thighs. He was every bit the lumberjack I was hopin' for.
I stuck out my tongue and dipped into his piss-slit to take a taste of his pre-cum. That's my favorite part of givin' head—the salty taste of the pre-cum. I let it coat my tongue before I slid his cock into my mouth and closed my lips around him. As I pulled back, I felt his veins against my lips and tongue, and I felt my cock starting to harden again. 
"Holy shit, kid," I mumbled with my mouth full of his rigid organ. "You're so fuckin' hot."
I cupped his balls with my hand. They were large and hung low from his body, like an animal. I imagined how it would feel to have them slappin' against me as he fucked me from the back, and I shuddered. 
"Suck me, man. Stop talking and suck my cock," he moaned. He stuck his fingers in my beard and pulled my hair. That drove me crazy. 
I remembered that we were in a hurry, so I sucked and lashed the head of his cock with my tongue. I dug under the foreskin with my tongue, and licked him all the way around, swallowing pre-cum as fast as he dribbled it into my mouth. 
I tried to take in his whole length, but he was too big. I gagged when he hit the back of my throat, but I didn't back off. I sucked the head before moving my lips about an inch down his cock. I gave it a good, hard suck and then moved down another inch. Then another and another until it filled my whole mouth. 
My hand left his balls, and I slid both palms up the backs of his legs. I fondled the hard muscles in his legs and wondered if he got those from a workout routine or from plain, old hard work cuttin' wood. When my hands reached his buns, he shivered. I let my fingers trail between his cheeks, and I licked the head of his cock again. 
"Oh, my god," he moaned as I sucked harder and rubbed my fingertip against his asshole. I traced lines on his balls and thighs with my other hand. He grabbed my beard with both hands and fucked my face.
"I'm gonna come. I'm so close," he moaned, almost incoherent.
All of a sudden, we heard the bang of a passageway door being thrown open. I froze, but he held my head right against his groin. He pumped his hips into my face, not lettin' go until he'd dumped his load in my mouth.
Three more thrusts was all it took. He threw his head back as his balls contracted, his cock pulsated against my tongue—spurt, spurt, spurt—while the guys thumped around upstairs. When I heard their boots on the metal stairs, I knew it was all over. They were gonna catch me with a dick in my mouth and make my life hell.
Just when I thought they was gonna bust through the door, Carson pulled his cock out of my mouth and pulled his pants up. He climbed, up onto his bunk, trying to keep his secret too. I scrambled to get my pants up, turn off the light, get in bed, and close my eyes.
"Holy shit," he whispered with awe in his voice. "That was amazing."
"Yeah," I whispered back. And nobody even opened the cabin door. 

 A Note About FAWC:


I dedicated this story to Slyc_Willie (A.K.A. Gabriel Daemon). Slyc created the Friendly Anonymous Authors’ Challenge (FAWC) on the Authors’ Hangout forum on Literotica.com. Each FAWC presented a different challenge.

FAWC 1 (I wasn't writing at the time this challenge took place) : Each of the stories in this challenge are centered around the common theme of the main character being an author who then experiences the erotic and/or unusual events he or she writes about. 

FAWC 2: Each story in this challenge is centered around a random determination of four "mystery ingredients."

FAWC 3: (Inspiration for this and all FAWC 3 stories was taken from a single picture, which can be found here.) 

FAWC 4 (Gay Greenhorn was the winner.):  This FAWC was based around the theme of music, with four songs given to choose from. "Written in Rock" by Rick Springfield, "Midnight Train to Georgia" by Gladys Knight and the Pips, Tomorrow We'll See by Sting, and Oh, Is There Not One Maiden Breast from Gilbert and Sullivan's The Pirates of Penzance.

FAWC 5: Every story for this FAWC begins with the exact same line. Where it goes from there is up to the author:  Upon the table lay three items: a handkerchief, a book, and a knife. 

FAWC 6: Authors based their story on a list of four items. Their choices included the following letters: S L Y C. Each item was used in the story. This FAWC was held in memory of Slyc_Willie, the originator of FAWC.  

I participated in five out of the six FAWCs, and they were some of the most fun writing experiences ever. I credit FAWC 2 to boosting my writing career at a time when I probably wouldn’t have had the passion to continue.

Slyc passed away suddenly in October of 2015, shocking the Authors’ Hangout community. Although I’ve moved on from the forum, I am currently participating in the FAWC 6 for Slyc challenge. Slyc made a significant impact on my writing career, and he was an all-around good guy and an amazing writer, especially in erotic horror. You should check out his books. (I recommend Shock Radio and Other Dark and Twisted Tales.)

Thanks for the FAWCking memories, Slyc. Rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment