Sign Up

Friday, August 5, 2016

Review: Enthralled: Futanari Vampires 1

Enthralled (Futanari Vampires #1)Enthralled by Bryce Calderwood
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What a ride! This book barrels through like a freight train from the first sentence to the last. The story is well-constructed, interesting, and fast-paced. It's also graphic and messy--so messy I couldn't read it while I ate. Bryce Calderwood has mastered the art of putting unrelated things together in a story, which I love, even when the subject isn't to my liking. I raced through the last third of the book because I couldn't wait to see where it was taking me.

Calderwood is a master storyteller. For all the messiness in the content, the story is tidy and all laced up in a tight package. The writing itself is slick. No fluffy language to distract from the action. Sentences that cut to the chase like Ashlyn's Damascus steel sword.

I highly recommend this excellent story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment