Sign Up

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Review: Community Cervix by Amber Skye

Community CervixCommunity Cervix by Amber Skye
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is Amber Skye's best work to date. Super slick writing with a hot little story. Nicole goes home to take care of her father and escape the disaster her life has become. She volunteers to do a neighborhood service project and hopes to be paired with the hot guy down the street. Instead she works with Harper, a girl Nicole babysat for years ago. The pacing in the story is spot on with tension in all the right places. And the sex is steamy.

Amber also told me that my book, Seasons of Lesbian Erotica, inspired her to write this kind of a story. That makes me happy, for sure. Especially since Community Cervix is such a good story!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment