Sign Up

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Review: Pounded in the Butt by My Irrational Bigoted Fear of Humans Who Were Born as Unicorns Using a Human Restroom

Pounded In The Butt By My Irrational Bigoted Fear Of Humans Who Were Born As Unicorns Using A Human RestroomPounded In The Butt By My Irrational Bigoted Fear Of Humans Who Were Born As Unicorns Using A Human Restroom by Chuck Tingle
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is one of the strangest things I've read in a long time, but I enjoyed the satire. The real-life issue of transgender people using public restrooms is just as ridiculous as the premise of this story and Chuck Tingle brings it to light in a ridiculous manner.

The book came with a bonus story--Pounded in the Butt by My Book "Pounded in the Butt by My Own Butt." I wish it hadn't. The joke wasn't as funny the second time around. It devalued the author's message, making him seem like a one-trick pony. His list of other titles supports that opinion. Despite the good writing and sharp satire, I will probably not read any other Chuck Tingle stories. I did enjoy this one, though, and other readers might as well.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment