Sign Up

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Review: Rannigan's Redemption Part 3: Ransoming Redemption

Rannigan's Redemption Part 3: Ransoming RedemptionRannigan's Redemption Part 3: Ransoming Redemption by Pandora Spocks
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Pandora Spocks did not disappoint with the final installment of the Rannigan's Redemption series. In addition to the characters I love and the fun sexy scenes, this book is an emotional roller coaster, showcasing Spocks's ability to yank on the heartstrings. Hard.

No spoilers here, but if you read the second book, you know that Michael Rannigan wasn't in good shape. I read the entire book with a sinking feeling in my stomach. Spocks handled his battle so beautifully and with such finesse.

(My little complaint in this one was lack of blowjobs. I'm not sure there were any. Bobby deserved at least a couple oral delights!)

This book is an excellent balance of happiness and sadness, sex and sickness, love and friendship. Read it with your box of tissues.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment