Sign Up

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Review: Celebrity Quickies

Celebrity QuickiesCelebrity Quickies by B.J. Taylor
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

These stories are some hot little strokers. B.J. Taylor's strong suit is the quickie. Like a nooner at a no-tell motel, these stories get the job done and get the hell out of the way. This collection also displays some of the slickest writing I've seen from Taylor, with relatively few errors (although there are some nagging jumps from past to present tense).

What sold this for me the most was the title, "Celebrity Quickies." I got exactly what I expected--short, stroke stories. I wasn't looking for a complex story or long, slow lovemaking. Taylor could fill volumes with this kind of story--quickies, nooners, afternoon delights, wake-up sex. I'd like to see him do it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment