Sign Up

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Review: Transfer Student (Transgender Erotica)

Transfer Student (Transgender Erotica)Transfer Student by Sakura von Sternberg
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I enjoyed this shortie A LOT. The best part for me was beautiful, slick writing. I love that in erotica. In fact, I wish there were a whole lot more to this story. I would have liked some of the unspoken tension between, maybe in class or in meetings with colleagues. I would have loved to know where their relationship went from that first encounter. What conflict arises for them? How do they resolve it?

This book was a small bite of a relationship, and the writing was excellent, hence five-stars. But seriously, I'd love to read the novel that sprouts from this shortie. Write it, Sakura.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment