Sign Up

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Review: Landscaper in Lust

Landscaper in Lust by Robin Stone
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Landscaper in Lust (The Landscaper Series, #2)I started Book 2 for the second time as soon as I could get it to load on my Kindle. This book leaves the first in its dust. In the first, I had the sense that the story was there to hold the sex together. In this one, I realized that the sex TELLS THE STORY in a delightfully subtle way. The sex escalates from Eric watching Kyle and Tracy from the sidelines to MFM action with both men--one rich and sophisticated, one a scruffy, hard-working man with dirty boots--in the bed, sharing a beautiful woman.

In my review of Book 1, I said (more than once) that the sex pushed my personal kink buttons. When it dawned on me that the men would come together in this one, it was as though Stone had answered a personal kink request. I LOVE M/M erotica, and in Lust, the author inches the reader closer and closer to watching these two sexy men do it. I squirmed all the way through the book, and when it ended with a promise of more, I nearly cried.

In addition to the smoking hot sex (and clean, slick writing), this book makes the reader FEEL right along with the characters. I am in love with all three of them, desperate to know if Eric and Tracy have the same feelings for Kyle that he (and I) have for both of them.

This is a short book, but it delivers a truck load of heat and emotion. I need the third book now. (I believe it's called Landscaper in Love. I like where this series is going. So, so much.)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment