Sign Up

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Review: Queen of Swords

The Queen of Swords (Villainess #1)The Queen of Swords by Alana Melos
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Alana Melos can write. The writing in this book was so slick, I forgot I was reading a superhero/villain story, which isn't really my thing. The sex was hot, the pace was fast, and the story was exciting. I had one thing bugging me though. I felt as though I didn't know what the story arc was throughout the story, and I'm not sure why. Maybe I expected that more of the action would involve another character or something. Maybe reading the other books would pull it together for me.

I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed the story. The characters were well developed, and the story moved right along. An overall very good read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment