Sign Up

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Review: Just One Night

Just One NightJust One Night by Pandora Spocks
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a great summer read. Lots of Caribbean breezes and Margaritas to make you feel like you're on vacation. The plot is interesting and more surprising than I expected. The book is fast-paced and a lot of fun to read. As always, Spocks's characters are magnetic. Even the minor characters are so richly developed, I connected them to people in my real life.

Pandora Spocks has this delightful style which puts the reader right into the story. From swimming with the stingrays to kneeling in front of a partially naked stranger, you feel like you're along for the ride. (Of course, that's not always a good thing. When the main character has a bout of "teacher stress," I felt like I was staring down the barrel of the first day of school. NOT a good feeling in June. *wink*)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment