Sign Up

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Review: Pandora Spocks- Rannigan's Redemption Book 2

Rannigan's Redemption Part 2: Running RogueRannigan's Redemption Part 2: Running Rogue by Pandora Spocks
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I adore Pandora Spock's characters. Maggie is delightful, and all the reader wants from page one is for her to be happy. Michael is not the nicest guy, but he's so damn likable, you just want to take him home and . . .

But I digress. I started reading, thinking I had it all figured out, loving it. And then there was a detour. And then a roadblock and some sadness and some stress. And then something wonderful happened. No. I'm not going to give spoilers.

I grinned through much of this book, and I cried through others. You will too. It's excellent.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment