Sign Up

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Review: Jackie's Love

Jackie's LoveJackie's Love by Robert Kimbrell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is an enjoyable, fast-paced, interesting, and HOT story. The sex is absolutely delicious, but what surprised me was what a exciting story Kimbrell tells. Two women in bad situations find each other and discover that the same man has duped both of them. They deal with him in a most unexpected and satisfying way.

The story could be longer, fuller, richer. It doesn't need more action (in or out of the bedroom), but with more detail in the existing scenes. In the scene with Elisa's parents, for example. Show me the basis for the way they treat their daughter. Make me believe that these people are willing to throw away their relationship with her. Balance the action in the story with rich characterization, and I'll come back for more.

The story is exciting, but the best part about it is the beautiful, smokin-hot lesbian sex. The author describes their love in delicious, graphic detail, and I completely believed these two women adored each other. Kudos to a man writing so well about women!

View all my reviews javascript:void(0);

No comments:

Post a Comment